TEPARG hosted a virtual symposium on Thursday 16th September at the 16th Congress of the European Association of Clinical Anatomy (EACA) / International Symposium of Clinical and Applied Anatomy, held at the University of Padova, Italy.
Chairs: Professor Isabel Stabile, Dr Joanna Matthan, Dr Iain Keenan
Theme: Adapting anatomy education to the new era of digital delivery
- Professionalism, Digital Code and Utilising Cadaveric Imaging in the Digital Era – Professor Susan Anderson (Nottingham, UK)
- Digital adaptations to learning resources – Dr Iain Keenan (Newcastle, UK)
- Developing a Parallel Anatomy Curriculum – Dr Jo Matthan (Newcastle, UK)
- Digital Anatomy Assessment – Dr Sarah Rolland and Dr Luisa Wakeling (Newcastle, UK)
- Europe-wide impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on anatomists – Dr Erich Brenner (Innsbruck, Austria)